In accordance with Colorado's EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
$10,000 sign-on bonus for experienced candidates!
Good health care is key to a good life. At Banner Health, we understand that, and that's why we work hard every day to make a difference in people's lives. Do you like the idea of making a positive change in people's lives - and your own? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
North Colorado Medical Center is seeking a full-time Ultrasound Technologist to work in a variety of specialties including OB/GYN, Breast and Vascular imaging. This position is 32-hours per week working Saturday and Sunday from 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Monday 5 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.The successful Ultrasound Technologist candidate will have a RDMS certification with RVT certification preferred. Starting pay rate for this position is $32.38-53.97/hour based on experience and education Interested candidates should apply!!
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
A 378-bed Level II trauma center and acute care facility with over 3000 employees, North Colorado Medical Center is the largest hospital in the region. As a regional medical center, we provide community-based and specialty services for a service area that includes southern Wyoming, western Nebraska, western Kansas and northeastern Colorado. In order to provide the most compassionate and innovative care possible, we bring together state-of-the-art technology and an exceptional team of health care professionals. For the healthcare professional, our Greeley, Colorado location offers access to a wide variety of recreational activities in an inviting, close-knit community.
POSITION SUMMARY This position performs prescribed procedures in accordance with department/facility policies, procedures and protocols. This position ensures optimal care/treatment to patient population
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Performs procedures by following and verifying referring providers' orders. Uses independent judgment and applies learned methodologies according to established policy and procedures.
2. Educates patients/families regarding procedure and/or treatment to be performed. Demonstrates professional behavior/conduct in all interactions; fosters teamwork, efficient use of resources and quality patient outcomes.
3. Produces high quality images and prepares/presents them with other pertinent patient information for timely interpretation. Prepares and maintains accurate documentation.
4. Demonstrates competence in performing prescribed invasive/interventional procedures if applicable in accordance with established policies if applicable.
5. Performs and evaluates equipment quality control measurements. Demonstrates the ability to trouble shoot and notifies appropriate personnel to maintain equipment performance. Maintains a safe environment for patients, personnel, and visitors. Adheres to safety policies.
6. Accountable for the ethical, legal, professional and certification responsibilities related to the practice. This includes maintaining confidentiality of all work information.
7. Assures the efficient operation of workflow of the department. Monitors and maintains an adequate inventory of supplies and material to ensure non-interruption of services.
8. Independently performs prescribed procedures in accordance with department/facility policies, procedures and protocols to patients. Internal customers: All levels of medical imaging and nursing management and staff, medical staff, and all other members of the interdisciplinary health care team. External Customers: regulatory and health agencies, patients and family members.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Requires national certification in the area of specialty from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or from Cardiovascular Credentialing International. For new graduates, certification must be completed within 12 months of hire. BLS certification required.
This position requires clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1-2 years of experience. Must demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, analyze data and solve problems.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.