RN - Birth Centers
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees. We are committed to our mission — partnering for healing and a healthy future — and the dedication to the health of the many communities we serve.
We’re looking for Staff RNs to join our hospital-based Birth Center teams in Washington State. We have 12-hour night and day shift opportunities available in Labor & Deliver, Mother Baby, Lactation Consultation, and NICU. If you have recent birth center experience and are looking to join a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you!
As a MultiCare RN, you'll assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and delegate the delivery of skilled patient care. We'll rely on you to apply your specialized training, demonstrate critical thinking and consistently follow established processes. But most of all, we'll rely on you to reflect our core values of Respect, Integrity, Stewardship, Excellence, Collaboration and Kindness as you interact with the patients who are trusting you with their care.
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane, WA)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane Valley, WA)
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Student loan repayment - $20k payable as $4k per year up to 5 years
- Sign-on bonus - $20k for full-time Labor & Delivery RN. Up to $10k for other departments.
- Relocation bonus – Up to $10k for candidates 1500+ miles away or $5k for candidates between 100 to 1500 miles
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay & generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Shift options: day/night
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
- Hospital-based nursing experience is required. New graduates or RNs without hospital experience should apply for an upcoming RN residency.
- Current WA state RN license obtained before start date
- BSN or RN License with a signed agreement to complete BSN within 3 years
- Current Health Care Provider level CPR certification, ACLS or NALS or PALS or TNCC certification. Certification in specialty area preferred.
- Recent Birth Center experience
Attend A Virtual Hiring Event:
Attend one of our weekly virtual hiring events—Wednesdays from 7am-10am PST—by signing up for the RN Open House – Birth Centers event at https://jobs.multicare.org/events.
Apply for RN - Birth Centers
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly