$2,936 per week
TravelNurseSource is working with Stability Healthcare to find a qualified Labor/Delivery RN in Nome, Alaska, 99762! About Stability Healthcare
At Stability, we have built a nurse friendly platform that simplifies finding travel nursing jobs without the need for a recruiter.
We believe in pay transparency and that is why we aggregate thousands of jobs from hospitals hourly displaying full pay rates creating a no-haggle no-hassle job search approach.
Once a nurse selects an assignment of their choice, we then empower the nurses with an easy profile generator allowing nurses to submit themselves for an interview with confidence knowing they've booked an open job with the pay and location of their choice.
Stability displays to their nurses the best travel nursing jobs allowing for faster submissions, scheduling of Interviews, and ultimately landing our nurses their preferred assignment.
- Active BLS and ACLS from the American Heart Association and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Active professional license within the state of practice
- Intermediate Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (Intermediate or advanced AWHONN) and S.T.A.B.L.E. credentials are recommended and may be required
- Other specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Experience as a Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RNLabor and delivery are usually separated in most institutions, but the terms "labor" and "delivery" are used to describe the birthing process, which happens when the uterus contracts and the cervix (the opening of the uterus) alters to prepare a woman's body to give birth. Nurses in this work field are responsible for caring for the woman and her baby before, during, and after delivery.Registered nurses are expected to have a 12% increase in career prospects over the next several years—according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. More specifically, the Registered Nursing field will increase at a pace of 12% through 2028, which is much faster than the national average. Increased demand for nurses across all specialties, as well as a growth in the number of medical facilities, will assist to fuel the demand for additional labor and delivery nurses
Day 1 Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision), Flexible Housing Options, Guaranteed Stipend: Facility Cancelled Shifts, JACHO Certified, Prestigious Facilities, PTO Program, Weekly Pay, Paid Compliance Cost, Referral Bonuses, Extra Shift Bonuses, 401(k) Plan