Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Henderson, Nevada to hire Labor and Delivery Registered Nurses. For more than 30 years, we've specialized in helping nurses find the assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran RN, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options that are available.
Labor and Delivery RN Contract Details:
- $2,358 - $2,537 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Meet with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and care for both normal and problematic pregnancies
- Coaching women, assisting with any complications and administering medications during birth
- Monitor fetal heartbeat and contractions during labor
- Provide guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care - Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Labor and Delivery Nurse opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the RN options in Nevada. Our team is standing by and will be in touch as quickly as possible.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round-the-clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry, to learn more about Share the Care check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current Nevada Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- NRP or NALS
- 1-2 years of recent relevant nursing experience
- AWHONN and STABLE preferred
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.