Following a 2022 merger of CNSI and Kepro, Acentra Health combines clinical services, technology solutions, and data analytics to accelerate better health outcomes. This is a great time to join our team of passionate individuals working together to pursue the most effective solutions to today's complex healthcare challenges. Our culture is fueled by passion and driven by purpose. Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery (L&D)
- Are you an experienced Registered Nurse Labor and Delivery (L&D) looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking to join a team that ensures a collaborative and inviting culture where everyone can thrive?
If so, you might be our next new team member! Who we need:
Our L&D RN will use clinical expertise for the review of medical records against appropriate criteria in conjunction with contract requirements, critical thinking, and decision-making skills to determine if the Standard of care was met during the episode of care in question, while maintaining production goals and QA standards. Ensures day-to-day processes are conducted in accordance with NCQA, URAC and other regulatory standards. Singularly Focused. Mission Driven.
Accelerating Better Outcomes is our Mantra! We are mission-driven to innovate health solutions that deliver maximum value and impact. We do this through our people.
You will have meaningful work that genuinely improves people's lives across the country. We are a company that cares about our employees, and we give you the tools and encouragement you need to achieve the finest work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package. Our benefits are designed to provide you with additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts, and more. What you'll do:
- Reviews and interprets patient records to determine if the standard of care was met for the episode of care in question.;
- Foster positive and professional relationships and act as liaison with internal and external customers to ensure effective working relationships and team building in order to facilitate the review process.
- Responsible for attending training and scheduled meetings and for maintenance and use of current/updated information for review.
- Maintains medical records confidentiality at all times through proper use of computer passwords, maintenance of secured files, adherence to HIPAA polices.
- Utilizes proper telephone etiquette and judicious use of other verbal and written communications, following Acentra policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Active unrestricted RN license with current working experience in the Labor and Delivery
- Strong clinical assessment and critical thinking skills required.
- Ability to prioritize, assign, and follow up on work
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to provide technical consultation and policy interpretation
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office basic skills
- Must be actively working as a L&D -RN at least 20 hours per week.
- Minimum 3 years direct L&D experience in a clinical setting or other applicable State and/or Compact State clinical experience or license per contract requirements.
We know your time is valuable and we thank you for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Acentra Health
and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Acentra Health Talent Acquisition Team EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Acentra Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.