Impresiv Health is always searching for the brightest and most talented healthcare professionals to join our team. We partner with top Healthcare Organizations across the United States to bring compassionate care to their patients during times of increased census, staffing shortages, and crisis. Whether you are looking for a local assignment or are eager to put on your traveling shoes, we have a team of dedicated recruiters who will help get you to your dream job!
What You Will Bring:
· Valid License or Certification for the State of Practice
· 2+ Years of Unit Specific Experience
· Current BLS from the American Heart Association
· Additional certifications as required by position
Why Travel with Impresiv:
· Insurance benefits including medical, dental and vision
· Experienced recruiters who will stay with you every step of the way
· Loyalty and Referral Bonuses
· Licensure and Certification Reimbursements
· Travel Cost Assistance
Apply now to find out more about this role or to speak with a recruiter about your next adventure!