Apply now and our proprietary system will quickly have you in front of a live recruiter. The Opportunity Description
We're looking for a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse - Obstetrics (Nights)
, working in Healthcare Systems and Services
industry in Plymouth, New Hampshire, United States
- Demonstrates clinical competence by utilizing the nursing process.
- Assesses and identifies patient problems/needs, establishes a plan of care, implements interventions, and evaluates and revises the patient plan of care based on patient progress.
Our client is a nationwide leader in Nurse and Allied Health staffing, and an industry expert in providing resource solutions for life science and clinical research.
Our client is people focused, with a mission to impact lives. They take great pride in demonstrating how they are different through every interaction, ensuring that you have a positive experience during the entire process.
Connect with a company that considers people as the heart of their business! Let them match your valuable skills and interests with the perfect career opportunity. Experience Required for Your Success
What Do You Think?
- BSN highly preferred
- 2 years current OB/Labor and Delivery experience required
- Mother/baby experience required
- NH RN or Compact license required
- BLS required
- NRP required
- Previous travel experience highly preferred
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible?