Are you an experienced healthcare leader with a passion for women's health and a commitment to delivering exceptional patient care? Ascension Seton Medical Center Hays would like to connect with you!
With Hays County continually ranked as one of the fastest-growing counties in the nation, Ascension Seton Medical Center Hays in Kyle, TX is looking to hire an experienced Director of Nursing - Women's Services to direct the Women's and Children's Services, Labor and Delivery, Postpartum, C-Section, Pediatrics, NICU, Postpartum, Antepartum.
Direct services, workflow and resources for assigned nursing area.
- Develop departmental goals and objectives consistent with medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the health care delivery system.
- Direct clinical activities, including patient assessment, care plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and complaint management.
- Plan, organize and direct all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepare and monitor budget(s) and ensure that assigned nursing area operates within allocated funds.
- Coordinate and direct internal and externally-driven audits.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and experience preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Strong background in women's health
At least 5 years experience in a Director of women's health position
Link to the job posting on our Ascension Career web page