Hourly Wage Estimate: $51.88 - $77.82 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Riverside Community Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator NICU to join our healthcare family.
Riverside Community Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Riverside Community Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life - for life - and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator NICU opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What you will do in this role:
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes and service.
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better organization.
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing supplies and equipment.
What qualifications you will need:
- Registered Nurse valid CA license
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Neonate Resuscitation Program
- Intermediate Fetal Monitoring must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
- STABLE must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (within 2yrs of hire)
- 5+ Years applicable clinical nursing experience
- 2+ years in a lead role with demonstrated leadership and management proficiency preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Founded in 1901, Riverside Community Hospital is a 470+ bed, full-service acute care hospital. We are in the heart of the Inland Empire. Our facility houses the largest Emergency Room and Trauma Center in the Inland Empire and is one of Riverside County's only STEMI (heart attack) receiving center. We are also a fully accredited Chest Pain Center. Riverside Hospital is Gold Seal Certified by The Joint Commission in Total Hip and Total Knee replacement and is an A graded hospital in patient safety by The Leapfrog Group. Our facility includes The HeartCare Institute which offers invasive and non-invasive cardiac procedures, The Center of Excellence for Surgical Weight Loss, and a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Our Transplant Program is certified by Medicare to perform kidney and pancreas transplantation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator NICU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.