Join our team as a day shift, PRN, Maternal Fetal Medicine Ultrasound Tech in Albuquerque, NM Fulfilling your purpose begins here:
People First, Always. Here's how we take care of our people:
- Medical, vision, dental health insurance, health savings account / flexible spending, competitive pay, paid time off, 401k retirement plan with company match, employee assistance program and more
Your team is bigger than your department:
- Lovelace Women's Hospital, the first and only hospital in New Mexico devoted to women's health, offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, family care unit, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
- We believe healthcare is a team sport and every player has something to contribute. We show compassion, celebrate differences and treat one another with respect.
- Performs a variety of diagnostic specialized high risk OB ultrasound imaging procedures that includes complete fetal heart evaluation, detailed fetal anatomy scanning, Doppler imaging including uterine artery, umbilical artery and MCA etc. Prepares a clear, accurate preliminary report in both verbal and written format for interpretation by perinatologist.
- Accurately documents and quantifies all calculations and measurements of fetal parameters recognizing and reporting critical findings.
- Recognizes the significance of all structures visualized on the monitor and is able to differentiate normal from abnormal and recognize artifacts.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Completion of an Accredited Ultrasound Program and ARDMS Eligible
- One (1) year experience in the healthcare/hospital environment.
- ARRT (Ultrasound) or ARDMS within one year of hire
- Basic computer skills; Ability to communicate effectively; Ability to work independently or manage workload.
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree