Join our team as a night shift, part-time, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse in Albuquerque, NM.Fulfilling your purpose begins here:
People First, Always. Here's how we take care of our people:
- Medical, vision, dental health insurance, health savings account / flexible spending, competitive pay, paid time off, 401k retirement plan with company match, employee assistance program and more.
Your team is bigger than your department:
- Lovelace Women's Hospital is a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, family care unit, an award-winning breast care center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation.
- We believe healthcare is a team sport and every player has something to contribute. We show compassion, celebrate differences and treat one another with respect.
The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge. May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice. Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety. Qualifications
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire) and BLS;
- HIRING DEPARTMENT MAY ALSO REQUIRE ACLS and or PAL
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Preferred: Two (2) years experience in specialty as well as Two (2) years general nursing experience.