Use your Midwifery clinical experience and expertise
to train the next generation of Obstetric Providers and join the midwifery faculty at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Practice at Women & Infants Hospital
one of the nation's leading specialty hospitals for women and newborns. If you enjoy work/life balance and a collaborative, collegial work environment
, please consider this opportunity.
Care New England: Women & Infants HospitalWomen & Infants Hospital
- Salary, Stipend, Relocation, and Comprehensive Benefit package
- Faculty appointment in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Division of Midwifery
- $33M new Labor/Delivery and Research Institute with a dedicated Midwifery-led Alongside Unit
- Clinical supervision and teaching of medical students and residents
- Research opportunities with national leaders in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Provide care to a diverse patient population in Labor and Delivery, OB triage, Postpartum, and on the Antepartum Care unit
- Learn advanced skills in ultrasound and more
- Be part of Care New England, Rhode Island's leading non-profit mission driven health system
- 10+ years of CNM experienced preferred
is the region's premier hospital for women and newborns. It is the nation's ninth largest stand-alone obstetrical service and operates one of the nation's largest single-family room neonatal intensive care units, with close to 9,000 births a year and 7,000 surgeries. It is also the leading hospital in the region for women seeking treatment for infertility, incontinence, gynecologic and breast cancers, high-risk and normal obstetrics, postpartum depression, gastrointestinal disorders and other medical conditions. Big City Medicine / Small Town Lifestyle / Ivy League Innovation
- Rhode Island has abundant cultural, recreational, and modern amenities with a 1.1M population but the friendliness and accessibility of a small town
- Over 400 miles of coastline with easy access to Newport, Block Island, and Martha's Vineyard
- Exceptional educational opportunities with 12 Universities including Ivy League's Brown University
- Lifestyle choices include urban, suburban, coastal, and country options
- Boston or Cape Cod-1 Hr, NYC-3hrs and the convenience of a local International Airport
Based in Providence, Rhode Island which combines the accessibility and friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. In addition to Brown University, Providence is home to a other well-renowned higher education institutions including Johnson & Wales, Providence College and Rhode Island School of Design. The newly renovated airport was named the third best in the country by Conde Nast Traveler in 2015 and the railway service is juxtaposed between Boston and New York City. There are numerous destinations within a short drive, including the mansions of Newport the ferry connecting to Block Island as well as an easy drive to the amenities of bordering Massachusetts and Connecticut. Seafood, culture, the arts and sporting events abound.