INTEGRIS Health Southwest Medical Center, Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit health system has a great opportunity for a RN in Oklahoma City, OK. In this position, you'll work 7p-7a, Full-time, with our Labor & Delivery team providing exceptional care to those who have entrusted INTEGRIS Health with their healthcare needs. If our mission of partnering with people to live healthier lives speaks to you, apply today. Those who apply to this RN - Labor & Delivery position, will be eligible to receive a sign-on bonus of $10,000. We invite you to join us as we strive to be The Most Trusted Partner for Health.
The Staff Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for the management and delivery of patient care utilizing the nursing process May be required to float to other units. May be required to participate in on call status. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status. Responsibilities
The Staff Registered Nurse's management of the delivery and documentation of patient care includes, but is not limited to:
- Development of the plan of care
- Implementation of appropriate patient care interventions
- Evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions
- Supervises and coordinates other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the provision of care to patients as assigned
- Provides guidance and mentorship to non-licensed personnel and students, as appropriate
The Staff Registered Nurse reports to the appropriate manager, director, or vice president.
Mental Health staff must be able to assist with physical restraint of patients, utilizing the identified Behavior Management Technique System.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information. Potential for exposure to infections and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment, chemicals. Must follow standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status. Qualifications
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Oklahoma or current multistate license from a Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) member state.
- Current BLS certification upon hire, or completion within 30 days of hire.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Department specific competencies will be completed in the applicable department during the orientation process.
- Current CPR required rather than BLS. Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse (CHPN) preferred.
- Valid driver's license in the state where employed, available and dependable transportation, ability to drive automobile, and proof of current automobile liability insurance. Radiology Only:
- Current ACLS certification required. Employee Health:
- Valid driver's license in the state where employed, available and dependable transportation, ability to drive automobile, and proof of current automobile liability insurance. INTEGRIS Mental Health:
- This job prefers, if needed, the incumbents to operate a INTEGRIS-owned vehicle OR personal vehicle (non INTEGRIS-owned) and have a current Oklahoma State Drivers License as well as a driving record which is acceptable to our insurance carrier. Emergency Department Only:
- PALS certification must be completed within 12 months of hire.
- ACLS certification completed within 6 months of hire.