Job Description Summary:
Position requires working both in clinic and covering call.
Situated at the edge of Glacier National Park, Logan Health offers an opportunity like none other against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy world-class amenities alongside pristine nature, all while delivering much needed care to the people of Montana.
We are dedicated to investing in our staff and committed to providing you with the tools you need to care for our communities. Logan Health has a collection of services and specialists who are committed to excellence in education, treatment, and care of our patients.
- 1.0 FTE
- Full scope of practice with comprehensive women's care caring for mind, body and spirit
- Surgical first assist preferred
- Integrated practice with Logan Health OB/GYN practice
- Excellent, supportive relationships with Logan Health MFM providers
- Growing practice of bedside midwifery care
- Potential for future outreach opportunities to more rural communities
- Competitive compensation package
- Unparalleled quality of life with limitless year-round recreational opportunities
Day Shift - 10 Hours (United States of America)
Please know schedules and shifts are subject to change based on patient care and department/organizational needs.
Position requires clinic and call coverage on rotating schedule.
Notice of Pre-Employment Screening Requirements
If you receive a job offer, please note all offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment screening, which includes:
- Criminal background check
- Reference checks
- Drug Screening
- Health and Immunizations Screening
- Physical Demand Review/Screening
Equal Opportunity Employer
Logan Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability). We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. If you require accommodation to complete the application, testing or interview process, please notify Human Resources.
Our people are everything.
The amazing providers, employees, and volunteers at Logan Health gift this organization with their innovation, knowledge, and compassion. Together, we're connecting our community to trusted, quality care and helping to improve lives every day.
Do you dream of living and working in a beautiful area surrounded by stunning scenery and endless recreation?
Are you ready to evolve your career while working alongside passionate, talented, brilliant people?
Join our remarkable team and create positive patient experiences every day!