Heartland Women's Healthcare is currently seeking a Certified Nurse-Midwife to join our OB/GYN practice for our Shiloh, Illinois location. Our midwifery program offers a Centering Group Prenatal Care program. Our Shiloh location services a high volume of patients from both southern Illinois and Missouri. Please note:
Heartland Women's Healthcare of Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment. Job Responsibilities:
- Examining and monitoring pregnant women
- Assessing care requirements and writing care plans for patients.
- Carrying out screening tests
- Providing information, emotional support, and reassurance to patients as needed.
- Monitoring and recording patient vital signs.
- Caring for and assisting women during labor.
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections, and intravenous infusions during labor
- Monitoring the fetus during labor.
- Advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies.
- Helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
- Ensure all patient records are up to date.
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies.
About Heartland Women's Healthcare:
- Active license as a Registered Nurse and Certified Nurse Midwife
- Certification by the American Midwifery Certification Board
- Active DEA Number
- 2+ years of experience working as a Nurse Midwife or as a Labor and Delivery Nurse
Heartland Women's Healthcare of Advantia is the largest Independent OB/GYN group in the Bi-State area with 14 locations and growing. The Shiloh practice is located 15 minutes from the St. Louis Metro area. Heartland Women's Healthcare has expanded its services by building a new and bigger facility with 36 exam rooms, 4 ultrasound rooms, 2 labs, 2 procedure rooms, and 1 NST room.
We expanded our midwifery program so we can better accommodate low risk obstetric care. We will work to develop a Centering Pregnancy Program. Centering Pregnancy is changing the way women receive their prenatal care. We look for certified nurse-midwives that embrace this patient experience and want to help the practice implement this model of care within the practice.
Heartland Women's Healthcare of Advantia has over 30 Providers (MDs, DOs, CNMs, and NPs) and is growing and offers a wide range of services to the women they take care of. Included among the services provided are: Infertility services, Urinary Incontinence, Menopausal Care, Birth Control (both hormonal and non-hormonal), Same day IUD Placement, In-Office Endometrial Ablation, On site labs and ultrasound, and active telemedicine program.
Advantia Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to global diversity: It is a place where good people want to work, and customers want to continue to engage EOE M/F/D/V.