Nashville General Hospital is hiring for a Full Time NICU Registered Nurse (RN), NICU in Nashville, Tennessee. We are offering up to a $10,000 sign on bonus.
Nashville General Hospital seeks to hire an experienced Forensic Registered Nurse (RN) for our NICU Unit who will embrace our commitment to providing quality care to every patient and family member. As a NICU RN you will be responsible for:
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Provide respiratory, and ventilator management, and monitoring for patients.
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of your healthcare team.
- Provide care for infants immediately after birth.
- Consult with parents/guardians on aftercare and long-term health management for infants.
About Nashville General Hospital
- Education: Must be a graduate of an accredited ADN or BSN Degree Program
- 2 years minimum of NICU experience
- BLS required
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Tennessee.
- Effective interpersonal skills to facilitate communication with various members of the health care team, patients, and families.
- PALS and NRR certification
Nashville General Hospital (NGH) is Nashville's original community- based hospital. Joint Commission accredited, NGH readily accommodates a wide range of needs from emergency services and acute care to ancillary and ambulatory services. NGH continues to maintain its strong commitment to the healthcare needs of Nashville and Davidson County underserved, while also providing care to all segments of the community Our benefits include:
- Metro Health Incentive Program - Access to high quality healthcare without incurring out-of-pocket expenses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability - up to 60% of eligible weekly pay
- Life Insurance - Metro provides you with basic life and AD&D coverage at no cost to you
- 401K Retirement Plan- eligible up to IRS max limits and includes company contribution
- Shift and Weekend Differential Pay Offered on Nights and Weekends
- Tuition Reimbursement for Employee and Dependents
- Up to 12 paid holidays each Year
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Parking for all employees
- HRSA eligible Employer (Loan Forgiveness Program)
Join our team at Nashville General Hospital. Apply today!
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E-Verify Participation Poster: English Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English Spanish