Join our award-winning team as an OB Gyn Ultrasound Tech / Sonographer and provide ultrasound services for healthcare facilities across the U.S. who are experiencing staffing shortages and rapid regional growth. You'll use your expertise as an Ultrasound Tech to produce high quality images along with pertinent patient information for timely interpretation by designated medical team members.
Sonographers with Jackson have a chance to increase their earning potential on travel contracts with full-time benefits and travel perks every 13 weeks or longer, depending on location. Minimum Qualifications
Benefits & Perks
- Clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1-2 years of experience.
- National certification in specialty from the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or from Cardiovascular Credentialing International.
- BLS certification.
We deeply value your commitment to impacting others, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
Building Stronger Communities Together
- Full medical benefits and 401k matching plan
- 24/7 Recruiter available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive referral bonuses and rewards program
- Housing assistance available
- Travel and license reimbursement
Since 2006, Jackson Therapy Partners has provided allied and therapy staffing for over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and Top Workplace by the Orlando Sentinel, our team of recruiters will inspire you, cheer you on, and lead with kindness while helping you build an adventurous, life-changing, travel career. EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Southeast, Travel, Outpatient