At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Postpartum RN
to join our amazing team. Details of the Postpartum RN opening:
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Postpartum RN:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1704.04 - $1967.96 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Qualifications for the Postpartum RN:
- Assess and monitor the new mother after delivery to ensure proper recovery and healing.
- Clean and monitor the newborn baby.
- Check vital signs.
- Check caesarian incisions if applicable.
- Remove catheters after delivery.
- Dispense pain medication and/or antibiotics as needed.
- Provide education to new parents regarding how to care for an infant.
- Help the new mother with the emotional aspects of the birth recovery.
- Work with lactation consultants to help the new mother breastfeed.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within a Postpartum or Maternity Unit.
- BLS/BCLS, PALS and NRP Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Postpartum RN
opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.