Join Our Team at Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a leading healthcare provider, recognized for excellence in a wide range of specialties. We prioritize patient needs while also investing in our employees, offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit plans to support you and your family now and in the future. At Mayo Clinic, you can build a successful career with opportunities for continuing education and advancement. Our environment fosters innovation, commits to ending discrimination, and promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion. We provide the resources you need to thrive.
- Flexibility to adjust schedule for changing needs in lactation education, consultations, and trainings.
- Instruct new parents on how to initiate and maintain lactation during their infant's hospitalization.
- Serve as a lactation resource to new employees and team members to ensure quality patient care.
- Participate in reviewing and updating lactation-related policies, procedures, and workflows.
- Communicate with healthcare providers regarding mother/patient condition and appropriately document events.
- Make decisions and develop breastfeeding plans based on data interpretation and observations.
- Monitor and collaborate with nurse leader on quality data related to lactation standards.
- 2 years of Labor & Delivery RN experience required.
- Education experience preferred.
- Graduate of a nursing program.
- All entry-level associate degree registered nurses with a start date on or after April 1, 2020, must provide documented evidence of completing a baccalaureate degree in nursing program within five years.
- All entry-level associate degree registered nurses with a start date before April 1, 2020, must fulfill the degree requirement in place at the time of hire.
- Current MN RN License.
- NRP and STABLE certifications required at time of hire.
- CLC or CLE certification required at time of hire.
- Will obtain IBCLC certification within 1 year of hire.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation range based on union contract ($36.60-$55.85/hour).
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Eligible for part-time schedule.
- 48 hours per pay period.
- Day/Night rotating shifts; 8-hour shifts Monday-Thursday; 12-hour shifts Friday-Sunday; Vacation Rotation.
- Every 3rd weekend off.
Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida; and Rochester, Minnesota. We also have Mayo Clinic Health System campuses in Midwestern communities and international locations. Each campus offers unique opportunities for our employees to thrive in both their work and personal lives. To learn more about our locations and find your best fit, visit [link to Mayo Clinic campus information].
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Mayo Clinic is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that values the diversity of our employees and does not discriminate against any employee or candidate. We strongly encourage women, minorities, veterans, individuals from LGBTQ communities, and people with disabilities to apply and join our teams. Reasonable accommodations are available for individuals who need assistance accessing job openings or applying for a job.
Recruiter: Elizabeth Brownewell
Thank you for considering a career at Mayo Clinic. To apply, please fill out the form below:
[Add HTML formatted response form here]