The region’s leading network of healthcare providers, Inspira Health is seeking a licensed, part-time Registered Nurse to join our night shift team at our Mullica Hill, NJ location. We will rely on you to provide professional nursing care and meet the needs of the patient, family and multidisciplinary team focusing on neonatal care through communication, coordination and evaluation.
- Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Current enrollment/acquisition of a BSN or MSN within 2 years of hire; BSN or MSN graduates preferred
- Current RN licensure in the state of New Jersey
- 1 year of clinical experience caring for women or children in a medical setting
- BLS, ACLS and NRP certification
At Inspira Health, you’ll join the area’s most dedicated and distinguished team to bring quality and compassionate care to our communities. We focus on clinical excellence, providing evidence-based care to help each patient achieve the best possible outcome. The scope and depth of our network can open many doors for your learning and career growth.
Find your inspiration.
Team players, leaders, innovators, nurturers, educators, advocates, people with character—these are the people we hire at Inspira. If you enjoy working with a supportive team of professionals in an environment of mutual respect, then consider joining us. At Inspira, each and every person has a genuine impact and an investment in patient care. Our team members enjoy excellent benefits, as well as opportunity for personal and professional growth.
To apply, visit:
Equal opportunity employer.