HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth.We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Benefits Effective Date of Hire
- Tuition Assistance & Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Referral Program
As a Nursing Manager, you are responsible for developing and sustaining an environment that supports excellence in clinical practice and patient care on the designated unit. Your demonstrated leadership and customer service ability is important to departmental success.
Rochester General Hospital is a 528-bed tertiary care hospital that has been serving the residents of the Rochester Region and beyond since 1847. Rochester General Hospital offers primary medical care and a broad range of specialties. Rochester General Hospital’s medical staff includes over 1,000 primary care physicians and specialists, many of whom have offices at the hospital and throughout the community.
The Labor & Delivery Unit at RGH is a 20 bed unit, with 2 on-Unit OR rooms. The Team manages over 2,800 deliveries annually.
- BSN required
- NYS RN License
- Unit Management.Develop programs and strategies to monitor the quality of patient care and patient outcomes; promote collaboration with medical and administrative colleagues to establish unit and daily operation goals
- Staff Management.Identify staffing needs; collaborate with the Director to develop and implement recruitment plans; prepare, monitor and maintain salary and non-salary budgets; participate in professional development of staff
- Leadership.Demonstrated ability to influence others in both internal and external environments to promote optimal individual patient care and healthcare services to the public
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/XRkBn2IV4KAkatnzVFaqn5