Come work where others vacation and enjoy 4 seasons year round! We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses for Labor & Delivery at Summit Healthcare!
Now offering a $10k sign on bonus & relocation assistance plus night shift differential
Day Shift / Night Shift / PRN / Seasonal Shifts available
Competitive Salary - great benefits offered!
About Summit Healthcare:
Summit Healthcare is a private, not-for-profit organization located in the beautiful White Mountains of Northeastern Arizona. As a regional medical center with 101 licensed beds, Summit Healthcare responds to the healthcare needs of more than 90,000 permanent and seasonal residents living in a 3,000 square mile area.
• State of the art equipment
• Largest employer in the White Mountains
• High employee satisfaction rating
• 1,200+ employees
• CMS 5 star rating
• Stroke Center of Excellence
About our Labor & Delivery Unit:
- 24/7/365 NNP services
- 800 + deliveries annually
- We deliver down to 32 weeks but will deliver to any gestational age in an emergency or case where the patient cannot be transported safely.
- 10 couplet care/GYN beds, 7 LDRP rooms, 2 triage beds & 2 Obstetrical operating rooms. Cesarean sections are performed in the OB OR.
- Summit Healthcare’s Level II Nursery is certified by the Arizona Perinatal Trust as a Level II Perinatal Care Center. A special team of skilled physicians, neonatal nurse practitioners, and nurses provide 24- hour care for your baby in a nurturing compassionate, and family friendly setting. The staff in the nursery cares for infants who need special care, including those with respiratory and feeding difficulties or those requiring antibiotic and IV therapy. The Level II Nursery is fully equipped with monitors, bed warmers and isolettes.
Education, Licensures, and/or Experience:
Current AZ RN License (required)
CPR/BLS certification (required)
ACLS certification (required)
NPR certifcation (required)
AWHONN Intermediate or Advanced Fetal Monitoring course completion (required)
Minimum 2-3 years RN experience in an acute care setting (required)
Learn more about Summit Healthcare and our beautiful community by visiting: