Nurse Manager - LDRP - Samaritan Lebanon Hospital
2 days left
- Salary Range
- $125,000 - $149,999
We are seeking an experienced LDRP RN Manager for our 25-bed Community hospital in Lebanon, Oregon. We serve our surrounding community of just over 17,000 members, with an average of 28 births per month. We are a stable, cohesive team, looking for a leader who is comfortable working side-by-side with us in the unit.
- Provides and assures quality care for patients of all ages, including neonatal through geriatrics. Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, provides effective management and support for employees.
- The LDRP team offers labor, delivery and recovery including postpartum and newborn care by a highly trained team of nurses and medical staff in a family-centered, caring, and medically safe environment. Our site is trained in GYN surgical care.
- Our previous Manager stepped down and is still currently still on-staff.
- Current unencumbered Oregon RN License required.
- BSN or equivalent experience required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years RN experience and two (2) years in a leadership role required.
- Management experience in L&D highly preferred.
- Healthcare Provider BLS required.
- Additional certifications required within the 1st year:
- NRP within 3-months of hire.
- ACLS within 6-months of hire.
- STABLE within 12-months of hire.
- Successful completion of management courses/education program preferred.