Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment.
Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly
to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency,
eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket.
Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 18 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with McKesson is preferred.
• Candidates must have a New Hampshire license or compact license prior to placement start.
• Candidates must live at least 75 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Religious, medical, and personal declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
L&D RN Needed for Birthing Pavilion
We expect all of our nurses to be competent in all areas of the LDRP model.
36 guaranteed hours
Recent experience at a level 1 trauma center is required.
To the best of our ability we follow AWHONN staffing guidelines which includes nurse:patient ratios of 1:1 for Pitocin and active labors/intermittent monitoring, a 1:2 for cervical ripening and a 1:1 with Pitocin, 1:2 for high risk medication including Magnesium Sulfate and Insulin drips, and 1:3 for Antepartum and Postpartum couplets.
2 references (Nurse Manager reference type)
Proof of identification required to apply
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
• Advanced AWHONN FHM (Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring)
Skills Checklist: Yes
License Type: registered
License State: NH
Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Advanced Fetal Heart Monitoring, Basic Life Support
Job Type: Travel
Nurse/Patient: - -
Shift Type: Night
Contract Date: Start ASAP
Expected Length: 13 weeks
Hours per Shift: 12
Shifts per Week: 3