Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment.
Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly
to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency,
eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket.
Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 48 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Meditech is preferred.
• Candidates must have a North Dakota license or compact license prior to placement start.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
36 guaranteed hours.
2 references from last 36 months (Any reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
Skills Checklist: Yes
License Type: registered
License State: ND
Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
Job Type: Travel
Nurse/Patient: - -
Shift Type: Variable
Contract Date: 2023-08-07
Expected Length: 13 weeks
Hours per Shift: 12
Shifts per Week: 3