Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment.
Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly
to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency,
eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket.
Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
• 12 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
• 12 months of travel experience is required.
• Candidates must have a Ohio license or compact license prior to placement start.
• Candidates must live at least 60 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
40 Hours Guaranteed/Week
BLS ACLS must be AHA
2 references from last 24 months (Charge Nurse reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
Skills Checklist: Yes
License Type: registered
License State: OH
Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
Job Type: Travel
Nurse/Patient: - -
Shift Type: Day
Contract Date: 2023-09-17
Expected Length: 13 weeks
Hours per Shift: 12
Shifts per Week: 3