Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment.
Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly
to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency,
eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket.
Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 18 months of Labor & Delivery Unit experience is required.
• Travel experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Maryland license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• Candidates must live at least 60 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Declinations not accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
NRP- 1-2 years experience.
Circulates c-sec, High/Low risk antepartum, high risk LD 32 weeks, attends high risk deliveries, couplet care.
Float: Yes - To Areas Appropriate for Skillset Within Facility
36 hours on-call per 6 week schedule.
Every other weekend/vacation.
Guaranteed hours: 36 hours
BLS requires AHA.
2 references from last 24 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program)
• STABLE (Sugar, Temperature, Airway. Blood Pressure, Lab work and Emotional Support)
• Intermediate AWHONN FHM (Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring)
Skills Checklist: Yes
License Type: registered
License State: MD
Certifications: Sugar, Temperature, Airway. Blood Pressure, Lab work and Emotional Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring, Basic Life Support
Job Type: Travel
Nurse/Patient: - -
Shift Type: Night
Contract Date: 2023-10-23
Expected Length: 13 weeks
Hours per Shift: 12
Shifts per Week: 3