Director of Nursing - Maternal Health, Women's Services
A large, non-profit, multi-site healthcare system is seeking an experienced, career focused Director of Women's Services for one of their multiple, state-of-the-art hospitals in the greater Washington DC area.
Staffed with a seasoned team of experienced RN's and equipped with state-of-the-art resources, this is a great opportunity for Nurse Leader who is looking to join an organization in the midst of expansion, offering many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement!
As the Nursing Director of Women's Services, you will be responsible for the oversight of about 120 FTE's for Labor & Delivery, Special Care Nursery, Mom/Baby and a Level II NICU.
The ideal candidate will come with an extensive clinical background in women's services, with progressive leadership experience and at least 1 year of recent experience in a Director level role.Salary & Compensation:
$115,000 - $150,000/yr (DOE)
- Bonus incentives
- Medical/Dental/Vision - coverage starts 1st day of hire
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off and competitive 403B
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement throughout this health system
- A minimum of 5 years of nursing experience working in women's services/maternal health - i.e. Labor & Delivery, Mother/Baby, Special Care Nursery, Neonatal Intensive Care
- 3-4 years of progressive nursing leadership experience within women's health
- BSN, required, MSN preferred
- MD licensed Registered Nurse
- Ability to manage financial budgets and planning
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to create an environment that promotes staff productivity, satisfaction, and efficiency
- Ability to diplomatically manage crisis situations and resolve customer service issues