Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a RN NICU Transport PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) RN NICU PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and QualificationsJob Summary
: We are seeking a dynamic NICU RN to join our team. We need a compassionate and reliable RN to provide care and treatment in our patient centered care model. In this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously. You would be part of a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative manner. WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Provides age specific care regarding physiological and nutritional needs of the neonate
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams in planning patient care
- Facilitates bonding of infant and family, to include Kangaroo Care, promoting Family Care model
- Reassures parents by providing education/explanations in easily understood terms to reduce stress
- Advocate for patients as part of the interdisciplinary team
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida or able to obtain licensure prior to start is required
· 1 year of RN experience in NICU is preferred
· BSN is preferred
· BLS and NRP-Neonatal (AHA Healthcare provider) required
HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital is a 238-bed acute care hospital. For 40 years, we have served Bay County and the surrounding communities. We are an accredited facility offering comprehensive care. This includes advanced cardiac assessment and treatment. We offer certified women's services. Our hospital has dedicated spaces for adult and pediatric emergency services. We are certified in Advanced Primary Stroke Care. Our hospital is accredited as a Comprehensive Breast Care Center. We are the area's only Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI and Resuscitation. Other services that we offer include orthopedic care and joint replacement, robotic surgery, cardiac, vascular, and interventional services. We are home to the only Pediatric ER in the community. We have the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in the region. Together, we continue to raise the bar in healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN NICU PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status