MedPro Healthcare Staffing
, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Postpartum / Mother-Baby Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS & NRP Certification
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Mother/Baby setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The Postpartum / Mother-baby nurse (RN) educates, and assists new mothers with physical and emotional needs during the post partum period. They perform the dual role of caring for the infants, and educating mothers about care.
- Responsible for caring for both moms and their newborns after delivery.
- RN plays a crucial role in the hours following delivery, monitoring mothers and helping to ensure proper recovery. Must recognize postpartum depression and teach new moms how to address emotions.
- Teach the new parents on how to care, bathe breastfeed and/or bottle-feed the newborn and monitor his or her health.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, Mother Baby, Postpartum, Travel RN, Travel Assignment, Contract Nurse, Agency RN