Hourly Wage Estimate: $42.52 - $63.74 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Sunrise Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse you can be a part of change.
Sunrise Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
**Eligible for Sign-On Bonus - must have a minimum of one year acute care experience**
Our Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurses perform the active nursing process consisting of the functions of assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for patients. We are looking for a team member who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will assume responsibility for coordinating safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective nursing care for patients' assigned unit/department.
- You will have responsibilities that include participating in strategic planning, service delivery, program development, evaluation and implementation, budget and resource management, cost control, contract compliance and quality improvement.
- You will support patient safety initiatives and quality improvement activities.
- You may also work as a registered professional in the capacity of Charge RN in addition to being a clinical nurse providing care for patients for an assigned time.
- You will maintain current competency with nursing skills required and demonstrates knowledge regarding Standards of Care and Standards of Practice in the assigned area.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth & development over life span, and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of patient status, and to interpret the data appropriately to identify patient requirements specific to the patient's age.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current licensure in Nevada as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS required.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification required
- Able to pass NICU pharmacology test within 2 attempts.
- Minimum 1 year NICU experience in an acute care facility required.
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center provides Las Vegas and the Southwest region with high-quality, advanced healthcare services. We have been serving our community for nearly 60 years. Sunrise Hospital has been a Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years. We are the largest acute care facility
in Nevada and the state's only fresh post-op Pediatric CICU. Our facility offers an advanced comprehensive stroke center which received the Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award from the GWTG.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.