*All positions are located in Fresno/Clovis CA
*Up to 25K in bonus incentives (sign on and relocation) for qualified candidates
We're looking for RNs to join our growing NICU team! In this fast-paced environment, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a close-knit team while providing the highest level of sophisticated care at our Downtown Fresno campus - recognized by the Joint Commission for perinatal care services. As an intermediate neonatal intensive care unit, this unit cares for babies born around 28 weeks of gestational age or greater, ranging from moderate to high acuity. This is the perfect opportunity to grow your NICU experience and become a leader in the continuum of care for our infant patients in the Valley and beyond.
As a Level III NICU, we provide around-the-clock care for some of the most critically ill and premature babies. We promote a compassionate and family-centered environment where parents are encouraged to be active partners in their infant's care. As part of our NICU team, you will have the opportunity to focus on the care of our infant patients while closely working with parents on the continuum of care of their baby.
Community Regional Medical Center is the largest of our three main hospitals and the flagship hospital of the Central Valley. This academic-affiliated, Level 1 Trauma Center is located on a 58-acre campus in downtown Fresno. It features one of the largest and busiest emergency departments in California as well as a comprehensive burn center. Our hospital serves 2.5 million people within 9 counties, averaging a daily census of 641 patients.
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide unique benefits like free concierge services to run your errands while you work and well-being support through on-demand resources, as well as excellent retirement options and core benefits. Financial benefits are also important, and outside base compensation, we provide relocation bonuses if you are moving to our wonderful community. Responsibilities: In your role, you will:
Qualifications: Education and Experience Minimum Requirements:
- Initiate and update the patient plan of care, using the role-based decision-making process by considering the stability of the patient and incorporating data collection, patient assessment, implementation, evaluation, patient/family teaching and care coordination.
- Teach others to succeed by mentoring and preceptorship. Utilize evidence-based practice to guide clinical practice.
- Involve the patient, family, significant other, and other health care providers in validating the data. Determine nursing diagnosis based on patient clinical data and information obtained inpatient admission history.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the patient's care plan in an ongoing, systematic and criterion-based process, including patient responses and the attainment of expected outcomes.
Licenses and Certifications:
- High School Diploma, General Education Development (GED) or Completion of a CHS Approved Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Certificate required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- RN - Current State of California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers by American Heart Association (AHA) required
- NRP within 6 months of hire
- NATIONAL - National Certification related to specialty and applicable to role preferred
• Pay ranges listed are an estimate and subject to change.
• Per the CDPH order, all healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption.
• If any bonuses are noted, they are only applicable to external hires meeting criteria.