We Offer Great Incentives:
- Benefits Eligible - Day 1
- Shift Differential Pay (Days, Nights, Weekend Opt)
- Loyalty Pay Program - $2/hr on your productive time (24/7 bedside eligible position) at your 2, 5, 10, and 20 year anniversary at Mercy (up to $8/hr)
- RN > BSN Bridge Program (up to $16,000)
- Mercy Shifts Incentives- Ability to pick up extra shifts which has different incentives
- Free, convenient parking
We Offer Great Benefits:
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school
- Preferred Experience: 1+ yr inpatient, RN experience
- License: RN License in the State of Missouri
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 32 hours or more per pay period!We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.