Take the next step in your healthcare career and join Nomad Health as a travel nurse. With Nomad, you get access to industry-leading pay, outstanding benefits, and our knowledgeable Nomad Navigator support team.QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1 year of RN experience
- One yearLabor & Delivery experience within the last two years as an RN
- Have an active RN license or be willing to obtain a Registered Nurse license in WA state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and all relevant Labor & Delivery/department-specific certifications required
- Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply
- Nomad Navigators: Friendly specialists that provide expert support every step of the way
- Licensing: State license and certification reimbursement
- Housing: Stipend provided for housing and utilities.
- Travel: Full travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Insurance: Major medical, dental, and vision insurance, and malpractice insurance.
- Payroll: Direct deposit payroll.