$1723.62-$1908.96 wk (includes wage of ~$17.00-$17.00/hr and per diems if eligible)
click for benefits and other job details
~$612-$612 weekly taxable income
~$1111.62 in non-taxable per diem (amount subject to eligibility & seasonal/annual adjustment)
Calling all healthcare rockstars! Are you a RN (Registered Nurse) with experience in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) If so, you might be the right fit for this travel healthcare position in Boston, MA.
We offer thousands of high-paying job opportunities in all 50 states, Guam, and Washington D.C. This huge pool of opportunities lets nurses and allied healthcare professionals grow their experience and resume, practice clinical skills, and enhance their quality of life. Your own personal recruiter acts as a guide along the way, ensuring you get the jobs and locations you want. Let's partner to perfect your career in care!
Our job doesn't stop when you sign your contract. Your trusted recruiter, one of the industry's best, is your partner in this adventure and will back you up every step of the way. Medical Solutions also supports you with industry-leading benefits, such as:
- A compensation package that reflects your goals!
- Your very own friendly, hardworking recruiter
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours unlimited loyalty bonus
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Traveler discount program
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 24/7 customer care
- Voluntary insurance benefits
- Equal employment opportunity
- And more!