An excellent opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Specialist currently exists at Cottage Children's Medical Center
, a part of not-for-profit Cottage Health in Santa Barbara, California. You will practice in the Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
(NICU) at our Children's Medical Center, a pediatric regional referral center for the care of infants, toddlers, and children.
Our 22-bed NICU (served by a dedicated RN/RCP Transport team) provides specialized nursing care for critically ill newborns ranging in age from 0-28 days. You will also collaborate with Clinical Nurse Specialists throughout Cottage Health (PICU, Pediatrics, Neurosciences, Adult Critical Care and Emergency).
- Master's degree in nursing (MSN)
- RN license in the State of California
- Minimum of three years of NICU nursing experience
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) certification by the California Board of Registered Nursing
- National Certification in area of clinical specialty (NICU)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- NRP certification (AHA/American Academy of Pediatrics)
Join us at our Children's Medical Center, which also comprises an 38-bed Pediatric Unit, 8-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Grotenhuis Pediatric Clinics, and an active Pediatric Surgery Division.
Aside from the professional advantages, this opportunity also offers the highly desirable Santa Barbara location, midway between the ocean and the mountains and with breathtaking vistas, beautiful gardens, delightful Spanish colonial architecture and a mild Mediterranean-like climate. Please apply online at: www.cottagehealth.org. EOE