Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.77 - $50.65 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse NICU III you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Rose Medical Center which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Rose Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Rose Medical Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- You will optimize the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- You will be responsible for the care of premature and ill newborn patients meeting the admissions criteria of our NICU.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- NRP certification through AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- 1 to 2 years acute care specialty nursing
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
For over 70 years, Rose Medical Center has provided exceptional care to the Denver area while being known as Denver's baby hospital. As a 422 plus bed facility, we have become a respected leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. As a HCA Healthcare and HealthONE affiliate, our core value is to improve human life each day at our hospital through caring for both our patients and our people. At Rose Medical Center, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families. We are honored to have been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past five years, a true badge of honor as the award is voted on by Rose employees.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse NICU III opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.