Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Manager Womens Services with Corpus Christi Medical Center Bay Area you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Corpus Christi Medical Center Bay Area, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Corpus Christi Medical Center Bay Area family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager Womens Services to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and QualificationsWhat you will do in this role:
The Nurse Manager facilitates the provision of safe patient care by adherence to unit standards of care.
What you will need for this role:
- Facilitates the development and execution of policies and procedures and unit standards of care.
- Supports the philosophy of holistic and individualized patient care.
- Supports and promotes the Doctors Regional Medical Center philosophy of nursing.
- Collaborates in multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
- Effectively manages nursing and material resources.
- Creates a climate conducive to teamwork and job satisfaction.
- Promotes positive multi-disciplinary communication.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate and evaluate the clinical and management activities of Women's Services.
- Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse RN.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing BSN required.
- 3-5 years of Unit Clinical experience.
- 1-3 years of progressive management experience.
- BLS, ACLS, NRP required.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 630+ bed healthcare system of hospitals in Corpus Christi
and the surrounding Coastal Bend community. Bay Area is our full-service acute care hospital and offers state-of-the-art cardiovascular services, bariatric, GYN and robotic surgery. The Women's Center at Bay Area , with its NICU Unit, is also the home of our graduate medical education program. Doctors Regional is our acute care hospital, with a 24-hour emergency department, cardiac catheterization labs, orthopedic and surgical services, and inpatient rehabilitation. The Heart Hospital offers complete diagnostics, treatment, surgery and rehabilitation for cardiac patients. Northwest Regional/Northwest Behavior Health Center provides emergency medical services, laboratory, imaging services and outpatient behavioral health services. Bayview Behavioral Hospital provides inpatient and outpatient short-term treatment for psychiatric patients ages 12 years and older, as well as substance abuse treatment. Northshore Emergency Center is a full-service 24-7 emergency department in Portland that offers outpatient laboratory, imaging and occupational services. Radiation Oncology offers advanced technology for treating cancer with the latest and most specific radiation therapies available. Our programs focus on the needs of individual patients, while employing the latest techniques and research of 21st-century medicine.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Manager Womens Services opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.