$1968.16-$2179.8 wk (includes wage of ~$17.00-$21.47/hr and per diems if eligible)
click for benefits and other job details
~$612-$772.8 weekly taxable income
~$1356.16 in non-taxable per diem (amount subject to eligibility & seasonal/annual adjustment)
Gather 'round, aspiring travel clinicians! We're hiring a RN (Registered Nurse) specialized in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) for this incredible opportunity in Hartford, CT.
Whether you're seeking a travel healthcare contract far or near, we're always here for you. One of our friendly, proactive recruiters will guide you in exploring your many, high-paying job options — from the bucket-listers to the hidden gems. They'll help you align your goals and achieve your truest purpose of providing great patient care. Let's enjoy the journey together!
Travelers say they love to work with Medical Solutions because we offer a true partnership. We're here for you 24/7 to explore opportunities, find the right fit, and succeed in your assignments. Team up with your own personalized recruiter and create the career of your dreams. Let's celebrate victories and conquer obstacles — together. Our travelers also enjoy industry-leading benefits, including:
- An expert recruiter dedicated to your needs
- 24/7 customer care line
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Traveler discount program
- Voluntary insurance benefits, like disability and more
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- Equal employment opportunity
- And that's just the basics!