$1696.93-$1879.4 wk (includes wage of ~$17.00-$17.00/hr and per diems if eligible)
click for benefits and other job details
~$612-$612 weekly taxable income
~$1084.93 in non-taxable per diem (amount subject to eligibility & seasonal/annual adjustment)
Calling all healthcare rockstars! Are you a RN (Registered Nurse) with experience in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) If so, you might be the right fit for this travel healthcare position in Boston, MA.
Nurses and allied healthcare professionals are in high demand nationwide, and our team of industry-leading, traveler-favorite recruiters can get you where you want to go — personally and professionally. Wherever you may roam, travel healthcare helps you hone your skills and build an amazing resume.
We believe that a happy, healthy clinician makes for happier, healthier patients. That's why Medical Solutions supports our travelers with everything they need to live their best lives and establish the career of their dreams. That starts with a, dedicated, experienced recruiter and top-shelf service. Our travelers also enjoy traditional and modern benefits, including:
- Your own dedicated rockstar recruiter
- $600 for 600 hours worked unlimited loyalty bonus
- 24/7 customer care line
- Free employee assistance program (EAP)
- $500 unlimited referral bonus
- Day-one medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid, private, pet-friendly housing
- Licensure/certification reimbursement
- Traveler discount program
- Voluntary insurance benefits
- Equal employment opportunity
- And more!