Join the Nursing team at Avera! Love Where You Work:
Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.Culture:
Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.You Belong at Avera:
Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, various shifts and career growth opportunities.Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings. Position Highlights:
- Student Loan Repayment: This position may be eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money.
- Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
Education and/or Experience
- The ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice are exemplified within this Job Description.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the Nursing Process to provide nursing care for the patient throughout their life span.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and possesses the ability to respond to specific issues and data reflective of the patient/customer's status.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care for the population served in the department.
- Graduation from an approved/accredited school of nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Previous experience is desirable, but not required.
- One or more years of Inpatient nursing preferred.
- Current license to practice in the state of South Dakota.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP required.
- Varied shifts; 72 hours every 2 weeks
- 6:00 am - 6:30 pm, 6:00 pm - 6:30 am
- Every 3rd weekend/holiday
- Occasional call time
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience. What Makes Avera Special?