Join the LPN Nursing team at Avera! Love Where You Work:
Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless. Culture:
Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter. You Belong at Avera:
Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.Avera is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who are looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings. Position Highlights:
- Student Loan Repayment: This Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position may be eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care. We consider our team like a family, not just co-workers.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
Education and/or Experience
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists in caring for patients in the clinic setting.
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) develops long-term, rewarding relationships with a unique subset of patients.
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Must have current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure required.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm; 80hrs/2wks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.