Join the RN Nursing team at Avera! Magnet Recognized:
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job satisfaction. Culture:
Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter. You Belong at Avera:
Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings. Position Highlights:
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position may be eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
Education and/or Experience
- Provides for the delivery of professional RN nursing care. Avera McKennan requires all nurses to practice in a competent level within the ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice.
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of
- Multi-state licensure required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota may be required depending on patient/job assignment.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm; 80hrs/2wks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience. What Makes Avera Special?