**$6,000 Sign-On Bonus** Join the RN Nursing team at Avera! Magnet Recognized:
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center has received consecutive ANCC Magnet re-designations for meeting rigorous standards for nursing excellence and job satisfaction. Culture:
Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter. You Belong at Avera:
Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings.**May be eligible for a $6,000 Sign-On Bonus** Position Highlights:
- Student Loan Repayment: This Registered Nurse (RN) position may be eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
The Department of Nursing at Avera McKennan requires all nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in his/her role as a RN. The American Nurses Associations (ANA) scope and standards of practice are exemplified within the position description. The Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide nursing care for the patient. He/she assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on his/her shift. Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
Work Schedule Pay
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience. What Makes Avera Special?