Join the RN Nursing team at Avera! Love Where You Work:
Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless. Culture:
Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter. You Belong at Avera:
Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, various shifts and career growth opportunities.Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings. Position Highlights:
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position is eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Opportunity to develop long-term relationships with patients.
- Avera St Mary's Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital
Education and/or Experience
- The RN - Women's Center is accountable for the delivery of patient care.
- The nurse is guided by professional nursing standards.
- The RN may direct activities of other nursing department personnel.
- This position is responsible for serving as the primary Registered Nurse delivering care to preterm, laboring, and post-partum women and newborns admitted to the Women's Center.
- All nursing care functions/responsibilities are based on the ANA standards.
- Staff is required to maintain a level of physical/mental health needed to perform their duties effectively.
- Adheres to the Nursing Code of Ethics and Avera St. Mary's Service and Care Standards.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, Associates at minimum.
- Associates Degree required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Current licensure with the State of SD as a Registered Nurse or multi-state licensure
- ACLS is recommended but not required.
- PALS is recommended but not required.
- Monday-Friday; 48 hours every 2 weeks
- 6:45 am - 7:15 pm or 6:45 pm - 7:15 am
- Every other weekend
- Every 3rd holiday
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience. What Makes Avera Special?