Join the RN Nursing team at Avera! Love Where You Work:
Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless. Culture:
Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter. You Belong at Avera:
Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera's patient-focused settings. Position Highlights:
- Student Loan Repayment: This position is eligible for Avera's Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Sign On Bonus: May be eligible for a $10000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available on Day 1!
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Coordinates appropriate care for the patients in assigned area.
- Follows nursing protocols in performing population and age specific care based on assessing needs, planning care, evaluate effectiveness, supervise and directs clinical activities.
- Must have current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state of SD or multi-state privilege to practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside of SD.
- Basic Life Support certification and NRP certification is mandatory within six months of employment.
- 7:00am-7:30pm and 7:00pm-7:30am, every third weekend, every third holiday, occasional call time; 72 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience. What Makes Avera Special?