Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ only academic center and tertiary care provider is seeking a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant or Certified Nurse Midwife to join our MFM practice at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA.
• Join the regions only high-volume state-of-the-art Perinatal Diagnostic Center serving a diverse patient population at Baystate Medical Center. The division of Ob/Gyn has approximately 4,200 deliveries annually with a high proportion of high-risk pregnancies and a level III NICU.
• Our multidisciplinary team includes board certified Perinatologist, a Nurse Practitioner, sonographers, nurses, genetic counselors, and OB/GYN Generalist and UMMS-Baystate residents.
• In collaboration with MFM attendings provide care for women and families during high-risk pregnancies. Performs appropriate emergency interventions and manages complications including diabetes management, multiples pregnancy, and other high-risk pregnancies. This position does not include O.R. or inpatient responsibilities.
• Primary hours will be Monday-Friday, No call, No weekends.
THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH BAYSTATE!
• Flexible schedule
• Generous base compensation and incentive bonus
• CME allowance and time
• Lucrative 403b match and 457b plan
• High-quality, low-cost medical, dental and vision Insurance
• Non-profit organization – *eligible for PSLF program (the PSLF is a government program that is administered separately from Baystate Health)
• Free financial advisor
• Wellbeing programs that include but are not limited to mental, physical, and financial health
• And so much more!
Join an organization that has a long and proud tradition of continuous learning and improvement and often are among the first adopters of better ways to deliver care. Move further and more broadly with us into managing the whole health needs of a population of patients under a global budget using a population health model. Be a part of an inspired and compassionate team working together to take care of all in the community who need us.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. We are committed to increasing diverse representation among leadership, providers, and all roles across our organization through changes in policies, procedures, and practices to build equity across the organization.
Qualifications: BE/BC Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, Certified Nurse Midwife, Family Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant with 1+ year of Women’s Health APP experience. New graduates considered who have Ob/Gyn or Labor & Delivery RN experience.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Ariana Caradiaz, MBA, CPRP
Lead, Physician & Advanced Practitioner Recruiter
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.