Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.60 - $50.40 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Sky Ridge Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Sky Ridge Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Labor and Delivery Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious L&D Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here! Here is what you can expect being a Labor and Delivery nurse with us:
Assess, plans and evaluate patient care needs including obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk factors.
Manage the patient's pain including epidural and patient controlled analgesia administration management.
You provide age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery Qualifications for being a Labor and Delivery Room Registered Nurse:
Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
Current BCLS, ACLS, and NRP
1 to 2 years Labor and Delivery Experience
Sky Ridge Medical Center has grown to become a 284 plus bed destination hospital in Lone Tree, Colorado
with a reputation for providing clinical excellence and world-class service to our patients and employees. Sky Ridge offers high-quality compassionate care through patient-centered programs such as a comprehensive Cancer Center, adult and pediatric emergency departments, an award-winning Birth Place, and a state of the art Spine and Total Joint Center
. We offer extensive services and the latest technology in our specialties of women's care, pediatric care, orthopedic services, robotic surgery center, and top-rated emergency care in our Level II Trauma Center. We strive to provide healthier tomorrows for our patients and families in our community.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.