Salary Estimate: $86153.60 - $129209.60 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Managers thrive with us! HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising of over 180 hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom. We are looking for a NICU RN Manager for our Rose Medical Center team where excellence creates excellence.
Rose Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
HCA Healthcare has expanded our influence across the healthcare industry by investing $3.5 billion in capital improvements in recent years. Do you want to be an influencer in healthcare? Apply for our NICU RN Manager role today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The NICU Nurse Manager is an RN who demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to his or her patients and to provide direction and supervisions to other staff caring for patients in his or her patient care department/unit. Delivery of care to patients is based on criteria that are specific to the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of that individual, depending on age and developmental level and on competence of staff assigned to that department. The Nurse Manager reviews patient care daily, visits patients regularly, making suggestions to improve care and becomes involved in the care of selected patients. The Nurse Manager organizes, coordinates, and facilitates patient care on her/his department/unit during all operating hours. The Nurse Manager performs delegated management duties, assigned by the Admin Dir of Clinical Operations, which are consistent with her/his scope of nursing practice and competence. The Nurse Manager demonstrates an understanding of the budget process and staffing plan, implementing cost-effective strategies in staffing and supply management decisions. She/he participates in the interviewing, monitoring, coaching, evaluating and disciplining process.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license
- Bachelor of Science of Nursing or Bachelor's degree in health related field preferred. Master's Degree is encouraged. Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current BLS certification and NRP certification
- At least two years acute care/specialty nursing is desirable in area of specialty. At least one year previous experience in charge/supervisory or management position
For over 70 years, Rose Medical Center has provided exceptional care to the Denver area while being known as Denver's baby hospital. As a 422 plus bed facility, we have become a respected leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. As a HCA Healthcare and HealthONE affiliate, our core value is to improve human life each day at our hospital through caring for both our patients and our people. At Rose Medical Center, we take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families. We are honored to have been named a Denver Post Top Workplace for the past five years, a true badge of honor as the award is voted on by Rose employees.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you're looking for a leadership opportunity that provides both personal satisfaction and professional growth, apply to join HCA Healthcare as a(an) NICU RN Manager.Unlock your leadership potential with HCA Healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.