Are you ready to embark on a fulfilling career that allows you to make a lasting impact on the lives of our Nation's armed forces and their families?
If so, join trusted industry leader Spectrum Healthcare Resources and the ranks of revered clinicians providing exceptional care to those who serve our country. As an NNP in the military medical system, you can expect autonomy to practice medicine the way it was intended - with a focus on patient care and outcomes. We currently have an opportunity for a civilian Neonatal Nurse Practitioner - NNP at Ft. Bliss in El Paso, Texas,
- Enjoy unmatched work-life balance and access to state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge technology, and a network of experts, enabling you to provide the highest standard of care to our Nation's heroes
- This fully insured patient population is deeply appreciative of the care they receive | Care for our Nation's military families
- Join a team of like-minded professionals and receive full employee status including a generous benefits package, PTO/paid federal holidays, and more
- NNPs with SHR can enjoy freedom from the traditional pressures associated with the managed care system
- Freedom from on-call responsibilities | Rotating 15-hour shifts (approximately 5 evenings in a 14-day period)
- Graduate of approved NNP program
- Certification as a NNP from the National Certification Corporation (NCC)
- 1-year experience within the past 3 years as a Nurse Practitioner in a Neonatal Unit
- Any state license
- BLS PALS NRP STABLE
For More Information Contact:
About El Paso, Texas
As the sixth-largest city in Texas, El Paso is known for its rich history, diverse culture, and stunning natural landscapes. Its location in western Texas with proximity to Ciudad Juárez makes this an excellent cross-cultural destination. Some highlights include:
- Visit the Franklin Mountains State Park, which offers hiking and biking trails, rock climbing, and stunning panoramic views of the city
- Admire the work of Southwestern artists at the El Paso Museum of Art
- Children and adults alike will enjoy the El Paso Zoo, which is home to over 200 species of animals, including African elephants, Amur leopards, and Sumatran tigers
- Attend a show or event at the Plaza Theatre, a restored historic theater
At Spectrum, we utilize over thirty-five years of experience providing optimal solutions for federal agencies that are both innovative and cost-effective. We hold ourselves to the highest standard to ensure successful outcomes for the facilities and healthcare professionals we serve. As a Joint Commission Certified Healthcare Resource, dependability and service are the driving forces of our mission.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.